Google

วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Band Of Horses - Everything All The Time - Rock Music CD Review [music reviews update]

The extremely talented group Band Of Horses have released their latest CD on the Sub Pop Records recording label, entitled Everything All The Time.

Refreshingly, this was one of those CDs I was able to just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Everything All The Time is a pleasantly varied, mix of 10 tracks that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly gifted musicians. Most of the songs display a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only imagine are their own personal experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions of love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. They’re all here.

I’m of the opinion that Everything All The Time is certainly some of this groups best work in a few years. A totally enjoyable CD and an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up because it’s a collection that even the casual Rock fan can appreciate and enjoy.

While the entire CD is outstanding some of my favorites are track 3 - Our Swords, track 8 - I Go To The Barn Because I Like The, and track 10 - St. Augustine

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - The First Song. What a nice track!

Everything All The Time Release Notes:

Band Of Horses originally released Everything All The Time on March 21, 2006 on the Sub Pop Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. The First Song
2. Wicked Gil
3. Our Swords
4. Funeral, The
5. Part One
6. The Great Salt Lake
7. Weed Party
8. I Go To The Barn Because I Like The
9. Monsters
10. St. Augustine

Band Of Horses: Ben Bridwell (vocals, guitar); Mat Brooke (bass guitar).

[music reviews update]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: